Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trip to Louisiana

Ariella had her first road trip during the last week of October! We went down to Louisiana so that she could meet a bunch of our relatives for the first time (and so that we could attend my neices' Halloween-themed birthday party).

I was concerned about the drive (especially since I breastfeed), but Ariella was a gem. She nursed several times when we stopped for gas/food, and we fed her solids while in the car.

We were able to see quite a few sets of relatives on both sides of the family. We also were able to go to the park with my brother and his kids, and the birthday party was a lot of fun! I even took Ariella on this gigantic blow up slide that they had rented. She had so much fun.

Here are a few of the pictures from the trip:






No comments:

Post a Comment